My 50th Birthday! 50 down 50 to go!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

"It's a BOY!!!"

We just recently found out that Britnee and Preston
are going to have a BOY!!!
This will be our first grandson to go along with our seven beautiful grand daughters. It's exciting but I'm not so sure we are all going to know what to do with a boy! (j/k) It's going to be fun making little blue, boy blankets and quilts! This will be their last one I'm sure because Britnee is diabetic. We just hope that it's not to hard on her. Anyway........we should have a grand SON the first week of November 2008 and isn't that GREAT!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oops! I accidently erased my comment so we'll try it again! Wow! I didn't realize that you had that many girls and no boys! Hope your doing well!