My 50th Birthday! 50 down 50 to go!

Monday, September 24, 2007

Packing

This past week I've been doing some heavy duty fall house cleaning and packing. If you think your house is pretty clean, just start taking the decorations off your walls and stuff off your shelves to start packing!!! Boy do things get dirty! I decided I had better get started on this packing business so I could get everything washed before I put it in boxes. Unpacking is always easier when everything is nice and clean. The hard part of all of this is trying to decide which stuff we will be taking and which stuff we will be leaving here in storage. I spent the day Saturday unloading or 5th Wheel Trailer and getting it all cleaned and ready to sell. After I was all done, I asked Jeff if we didn't want to just put it storage. It sure is a nice trailer and we've had alot of fun in it. We had a nice family dinner over to Britnee and Preston's on the Sunday. All the little girls are sure growing up. They are all so darn cute!!! We just love them all. I want to get together with our family every chance we get since we will be moving around the middle of October. Goodness...That's only a few weeks away!!! Hopefully we won't burn out the son-in-laws with too much family before we leave!!! We've got alot to do between now and then.

1 comment:

Sharie said...

Lots to do in a short time! You've packed so many times over the course of your marriage that you're a professional by now so it should be a piece of cake:) Yeah right! I'm just mad that you won't be here to help me when it's my turn to pack and move. Cody's packing/moving skills make me a little nervous:) Let me know if I can help you. (this doesn't change the fact that I am still mad that you're moving)